the book of life, i.e. the genome, is the best ever written
we are committed to reading it, understanding it
and using it for you
TomaLab is a pioneer in human genetics since its foundation in 1979.
A team of over 100 doctors and biologists run an integrated laboratory, ranging from a biochemistry base lab to pathology to NGS genetic sequencing, covering in unique workflows all medical specialities.
Genet is our network of medical doctors, working on-site (in our own ambulatory and partner hospitals) and on-line (through our own telemedicine solution) delivering genetic counselling and visits.
Our Genet medical team is also working constantly in training, CME and webinars to keep our community up-to-date.
HeartGenetics is the “core” of the Bio-Informatic team, working constantly on our own Artificial Intelligence, machine-learning and proprietary algorithms.
Our HeartDecode® software is key to analytics, reporting and certified process flows.
HeartGenetics is also our company delivering preventive genetic testing solutions.
ImpactLab aims at building-up an international network of genetic services, covering most medical specialties, laboratory technologies and bio-informatic know-how, with the final goal of becoming an international leader in all major genetic markets.
As a leading healthcare partner, we are dedicated to
Medical Science and Research through:
Deliver personalized genetic counselling and medical advise
Highly skilled doctors & biologists combined with state of the art testing facilities
Dedicated to in-house R&D, driver of publications, studies and partner in R&D project
Our core competencies:
Reproduction Medicine & Infertility
Oncology & Molecular Pathology
Our Value Statement
- We are dedicated to Medical Science & Research
- We select the most appropriate and scientific valid test
- We perform relevant testing: test only what is really needed
- We prepare Clear & Understandable Reporting
- We are proactive in Education for Doctors & Patients
- We behave ethically and act environmental friendly
- For Doctors: help them understand how genetics can be a support
- For Patients: help them understand what they really need
- Every test must relate to a disease, with a clear treatment, possible preventive actions and a defined cure
A glimpse of us
AI powered panels
genetic cases performed